CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

GET TOGETHER 2008!

Kim here and one very important bit of information that we forgot to impart is that the Great Get Together is going to be in 2008! It's still sounding like Branson, Mo may still be the best option. Last summer when the idea came up. A lot of people had thought about car pooling or caravaning. My biggest problem that I face when I read your comments is financial. From recent experience I have learned that it's much cheaper to fly if you're going to a larger city that's a hub. I will research areas that I feel would appeal to most people while still being logistically fair and affordable. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Disability Factor! I have a son with a severe disability so I understand the problems some of you may face. DO NOT WORRY! I will keep this in mind in picking a location and the things that the property offers.

Family Issues! Lets do this, plan on coming alone but IF you want to or have to bring your spouse, significant other, or children, I will also choose a place that will accommodate people of all ages.

Thanks, Kim
(Kim and Oscar from Humble Oscar)
EMAIL ADDRESS: triskart@hotmail.com

9 comments:

Meowmepurr's Mumma said...

You know I'm coming! I don't care where it is or when it is, I will be there.

Emma's Kat said...

I can't wait! I may have to bring the kiddies and hubby too, but we'll see. Don't know if I can keep my hubby home as he loves to travel especially out west. Funds are an issue as well, but hopefully we can save and make it work! I'm anxious to meet my fuzz family in person!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I think I will try to leave to crew at home but may change my mind if a lot of families are coming. I can tell you that I've been doing a lot of thinking about where and I'm thinking of a lot of great places. What I really need is an idea of where people live. You don't to tell me the town but the state helps. Jan, Kat, I already know where you live. I'm in Arkansas (right between the two of you. LOL!)

momsbusy said...

you know i am in south carolina! i will probably have to bring ashley. hubby doesn't travel well. telling him we are going to meet a bunch of crazy cat ladies isn't going to go over too well with him! lol he did think the secret paws gift exchange was okay. maybe there is hope after all for him. ;) i am gonna have to scrimp and save my pennies and vacation time to go but i am planning on coming!

caspersmom said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you Kim, getting all things in one place. I'll be there if at all possible

Anonymous said...

I would like to come, even though I'm not an official cat blogger. I think I am the only one left from the original group that migrated from The Daily Kitten, that doesn't have a blog for her cats.
I'm in Louisville, KY. I got downsized last month and am currently working for a temp agency. I don't know whether I will have a permanent job with vacation time by then. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Katnippia said...

Karen S. - you are more than welcome to come if you can. The get together is not just for the fuzz pack that have blogs. We would be happy if you were able to join us.- Val

Around Your Wrist said...

i'll do my best to get there. it sounds like so much fun!

we'll have to have a place with computers so we can blog while we're there (the cat realm has recently started a blog for those of us who might be addicted to blogging...lololololololol)

--toni
seattle, washington

Anonymous said...

Hey, lookee here! I'm POSTING! Muahahaha!!!! LOL Seriously, this is such a great idea. Personally, I think you all should come to Fort Lauderdale. But I'm biased, because I live here, lol. But it might be a good idea if you guys are planning for a winter/spring reunion, since I'm sure you northerners(pfft) might want a little break from the snow. Whatever, I trust you guys. I really would love to go, but I'm not making any promises. My job is demanding (and so are my clients, lol), but if you guys give me a date way in advance, I'll probably be able to go. I would love to meet you all in person!

By the way, if anyone has any doubts as to who I am, ask Kim or Kat. They know who I am. ;o) I AM, in fact, an original member of the Fuzz Family, and am tired of being left out. :oP (That was sarcastic - I'm left out because I've disappeared, lol)